Wednesday, November 15, 2006

TV Nazi


TV Nazi

Ok so I go to Smokey Bones last night to get what I consider the best ribs in town. I sit at the bar and when Britt Hume on FOX NEWS is over I ask the bartender if he would mind turning it to TNT. Keep in mind I am the ONLY person at the bar and the only one watching this particular TV. He ask "What's on TNT?" I tell him Law and Order. He says "Oh no it stays on News and Sports." So I let it go and place my order. I sit there and eat and the whole time the ribs aren't the only thing getting eaten. My nerves are getting gnawed on too. The more I think about it the more ticked off I get. So here comes the bill. You know they have a spot on them where you put the tip. Well, I left the TV Nazi a 25 cent tip and a piece of my mind. I write an arrow to where it says TIP and leave this pleasant little note 'Thanks for leaving it on news and sports.' I then added this extra piece of advice "CUSTOMERS FIRST". Now do you agree with me or do you think I am acting like a child who got his favorite toy taken away? If you think it was childish by all means rip me a new one. I love torture.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MAN! YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE THIS HAS HAPPENED TO. I COULD UNDERSTAND IT IF THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE WATCHING SOMETHING BUT WHEN YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE COME ON. I WAS AT A HOLE IN THE WALL IN HARRIS COUNTY AND THEY HAD A CRAPPY BLACK AND WHITE TV WITH MORE STATIC THAN ACTUAL PICTURE BUT IT WAS BETTER THAN NOTHING. I ASKED THE BARTENDER (WHO HAD LIKE 4 TEETH) IF HE WOULD MIND TURNING IT TO CHANNEL 3 SO I COULD WATCH THE NEWS. YOU WOULDA THOUGHT I ASKED TO TAKE HIS UGLY WIFE HOME WITH ME. HE GAVE ME SOME LAME SPEECH ABOUT HOW THEY COULD ONLY WATCH THAT CHANNEL BECAUSE THE BOSS SAYS SO. I WAS PROBABLY THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAD BEEN IN THERE ALL DAY LONG AND ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS WATCH THE DANG NEWS INSTEAD OF AN INFOMMERCIAL. IT IS RIDICULOUS. THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF HAVING A TV IN A PLACE LIKE THAT IS FOR A CUSTOMER'S ENTERTAINMENT AND I CAN PROMISE YOU I WAS NOT GOING TO BUY SOME LAME CONTRAPTION THEY WERE ADVERTISING BECAUSE A BLOND WITH BIG BOOBS SAYS IT IS A MUST HAVE. NOW I WOULD TAKE THE BLOND BUT NOT WHAT SHE IS SELLING

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home