Tuesday, November 14, 2006

God Bless Fort Benning




GOD BLESS FORT BENNING is coming this Saturday from 12-6 with a hockey game to follow Cottonmouths vs. Pee Dee Cyclones.We gave out 1500 tickets to soldiers and their families.It should be a great game. Please come out and show your support for our troops ad their families. You have never seen a group more appreciative of community support than the military and their loved ones. These guys fight for your freedom everyday whether it is by picking up a weapon, training to do so or one of the various other jobs they do so well and with complete dedication. They are what makes America and our community so great. If you think you don't have time think twice and ask yourself "Where would we be without them?" Scary thought. Also the Bama/Auburn game is not an excuse we will be playing it on a screen that anybody would envy so you won't be missing a thing. Please come out and show your support

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to God Bless Fort Benning last year and it was perhaps the nicest thing I have been to in awhile. I can't wait to go this year. I am going to have to drag my boyfriend to it because he wants to watch Bama play but I think when I tell him about the Big Screen he will go.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had a blast again this year. We both even gave blood. My honey drooled over the Hooters girls and forgot all about the Bama game. You did a really great job as MC. The motorcycle rally was really cool. The balloon release was sweet. I think it is great to have something like this to show our appreciation. Now if we could just ask the stupid politicians to stay home we would be doing really well. My goodness if Sanford Bishop got anymore long winded I would have died of boredom and Poydasheff was still campaigning for something he lost. What a bunch of dinks. Get up, say thanks and get on with your life guys.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home