Wednesday, March 15, 2006




Alrighty Seriously!!!!!


Kevin Covais should've been gone waaaaay before choosing the top 12.


You just wait. You will see Kevin here for a few weeks and top talent getting the boot.

The 11 year olds have taken over.

I've taken a few calls about Idol on my show. The most interesting call so far has to be about voting being rigged and how singers like Gideon might be in the process of being offered an outside contract that would breach his commitment to idol.

What do you think about Kevin, any predictions? Who's your favorite? Please Post

1 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Gosh, I posted on A.I. for the first time this week myself. I think the top three will be Chris, Taylor, and Mandisa. I think this week Bucky will go home. But what do I know? I'm 49 and hooked on classic rock. I don't fit their demographic.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home