Monday, November 14, 2005

dogs vs auburn


Is it me or are Auburn fans waaay to overconfident!!!

I recieved several calls this morning with Auburn fans guaranteeing that Auburn is going to defeat Alabama.

You've got to be kidding me???

I have a feeling they are experiencing a false sense of momentum. It's not like they blew out the dogs with their stellar defense. It was anyone's game.

I was talking with the great Alan Dupriest who tells me that Alabama does not have the ability to score a touchdown.

I have a question for you. In order to be a genuine Bulldog fan do you have to hate Auburn? Is it a genetic thing??

Wild Bill

Go Dawgs

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roll Tidelover

I think Auburn is in for the suprise of their life. I hope their over-confidence is there downfall

Monday, November 14, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The fans may be over-confident, but I don't think the players are. They know it's not going to be easy. But I think they also know the history. Bama is not going to win in Jordon-Hare Stadium. - Bruce. My prediction: Auburn 20, Bama 17 WAR EAGLE!!!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home