Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Not As Good As I Once Was














You always learn something no matter where you go.



I saw the SEC championship game at Buffalo Wild Wings and I learned to never sit at the bar during a long game.

There was one guy that sat next to me who was about 6'5 and over 320. He was having a few too many and wanted to chit-chat with me about the USC UCLA game which I could care less about. He just wouldn't shut up and was irritating me while I was watching the game.

Then, he decides to buy hot wings and asks if I want any. I said no thank you. about 3rd quarter I decide to buy Terkyaki wings. He turns to me and says, "hey let me have some of those" I said ok and he decides to take about 5 of them.

Now I'm getting ticked and suddenly I remember Toby Keith's Video to his song "As Good As I Once Was." I'm thinking if I get this guy upset he's gonna deck me one. He seemed like the kind that would. So I'm biting my tongue the whole night. Maybe I should sit next to a guy who's twice as smaller when I watch the game at the bar next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home